Harry Potter Dressing Gown - Hedwig (Kids)
EUROPEAN UNION CUSTOMERS - PLEASE READ! New EU tax rules started on 1st July 2021 meaning you are required to pay tax on orders delivered from outside the EU. If you choose to order, taxes are not collected when you check out, so you’ll receive a bill from customs before your items are delivered, which takes longer and may include additional customs charges. These are beyond our control and The Shop That Must Not Be Named does not receive any part of the taxes or customs fees.
Collection (in York)
If you would like to collect your order from our shop in York, select the 'Click & Collect' delivery option at checkout. Once your order has been picked we will contact you to let you know it is ready for you to pick up.
Standard Delivery on orders under £40 costs £1.50* for Cards and £3.95* for Small-Medium Parcels. Orders are usually processed within 1-2 days and delivery usually takes 3-5 working days.
Standard Delivery on orders over £40 is free* and takes around 3-5 working days.
*Some of the bulky/heavy items we offer for sale are excluded from our standard delivery charges and may incur a postage surcharge. If applicable, this is mentioned in the item description. You will be made aware of this during the checkout process.
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland ONLY) costs £6.95 for Cards and £9.95 for Small-Medium Parcels. Orders must be placed before 12pm, Monday to Friday only, excluding Bank Holidays. Next Day Delivery cannot be guaranteed on Saturdays. All Next Day orders placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Delivery to Europe costs from £14.99**.
Delivery to the Rest of the World costs from £24.99**.
**It may sometimes be possible that the standard international delivery charges set out above will prove insufficient for especially bulky/heavy parcels. In this case we will contact you and offer you a postage surcharge to meet the cost of shipping your order. Should you not wish to pay this surcharge we will refund your payment in full and cancel your order. Similarly, some of the smaller and lighter items we sell may cost less to post in which case we will issue a partial postage refund once your order is on its way.
All international deliveries come with tracking and require a signature upon receipt.
International customers may have to pay additional customs and VAT charges which are not included in the total price displayed at checkout. From January 1st 2021 this includes customers in Europe. The amount of customs duty and VAT to be paid will be assessed at the point of entry of the destination country. We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur.
Potential additional charges by country:
Europe: Goods of €22 to €150 may be subject to a local VAT charge. Goods over €150 are charged VAT and may also face customs duties.
USA: Goods over $800 may face customs duties.
Canada: Goods may be subject to a local GST charge. Goods over $20 may also face customs duties.
Australia: Goods over $1000 may face customs duties.
You can purchase gift vouchers for The Shop That Must Not Be Named which can be spent both in store and on our website. Standard delivery for vouchers is free, unless you choose to upgrade your postage (for example, to Next Day Delivery) or if you purchase them with other items subject to a delivery charge.
- No refunds/exchanges after 14 days of delivery.
- Damaged Items: When goods are received in a faulty condition, the customer is entitled to a replacement product, or a full money refund, including postage and return postage.
- Buyer Remorse: If you have changed your mind about an item you bought, you are entitled to an exchange, or a full money refund, excluding postage and return postage.
- What to do: To initiate a refund or exchange, please email us on
firstname.lastname@example.org It will help us process your return faster if you include your receipt number (you can find this on the paperwork attached to the front of your parcel, or in your order confirmation email) and a photograph of the item if it is faulty.
- Posting goods back to us: We will ask you to return the goods in their original condition with their original packaging and tags. We always recommend keeping proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible if return items are lost in transit. For returning items under £40 in value, 2nd class post with a proof of postage will be fine. For items over £40, we recommend using a 2nd class Signed For service.
- We regret that due to hygiene regulations, unwanted earrings, drinks and confectionery cannot be returned.
- Please allow 14 days for returns to be processed.