Harry Potter Sterling Silver Swarovski Crystal Necklace - Time Turner
You’ll stop time in its tracks when people see you wearing this sterling silver Swarovski crystal Time-Turner necklace! Made from sterling silver, and hanging from a sterling silver chain, this pendant is an authentic reproduction of Hermione’s Time-Turner, which she and Harry used to save Sirius Black and Buckbeak from execution (and Hermione also used to attend lots of extra classes in her third year). Fully moveable, this silvery necklace sparkles with genuine Swarovski Crystals for the hourglass, which is surrounded by debossed stars. This glittering beauty is an exquisite gift for Harry Potter fans and collectors with excellent taste in jewellery.
Sterling silver necklace has a full length of 46cm. Sterling silver Time-Turner measures approx. 2.8cm in diameter. Presented in black Harry Potter branded gift box measuring 9cm x 9cm x 4.3cm. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts choking hazard. The Time-Turner’s wheels are moveable, just like Hermione’s, but they are enchanted so that their operation does not actually reverse time (and may break if twisted vigorously).
To see the rest of our Harry Potter necklaces visit the Jewellery section of The Shop That Must Not Be Named website, which specialises in official Harry Potter merchandise and gifts.
Collection (in York)
If you would like to collect your order from our shop rather than pay for postage, select the 'Click & Collect' delivery option at checkout. Once your goods have been picked and packed we will email you to let you know your goodies are ready for you to pick up.
Standard Delivery on orders under £40 costs £3.95 and takes 3-5 working days.
Standard Delivery on orders over £40 is free and takes 3-5 working days.
Some of the bulky/heavy items we offer for sale are excluded from our standard delivery charges and may incur a postage surcharge. You will be made aware of this during the checkout process.
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland ONLY) costs £9.95. Orders must be placed before 3pm. (Monday to Friday only).
Next Day Delivery cannot be guaranteed on Saturdays. All Next Day orders placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Delivery to Europe costs £12.95.
Delivery to the Rest of the World costs £19.95.
All international deliveries come with tracking and require a signature upon receipt.
Please be aware that receiving goods in countries other than European Union member states may incur import duties and/or local taxes which are your responsibility.
It may sometimes be possible that the standard international delivery charges set out above will prove insufficient for especially bulky/heavy parcels. In this case we will contact you and offer you a postage surcharge to meet the cost of shipping your order. Should you not wish to pay this surcharge we will refund your payment in full and cancel your order.
Find your closest store that has this product available for collection.
- No refunds/exchanges after 14 days of delivery.
- Damaged Items: When good are received in a faulty condition, the customer is entitled to a replacement product, or a full money refund, including postage and return postage.
- Buyer Remorse: If you have changed your mind about an item you bought, you are entitled to an exchange, or a full money refund, excluding postage and return postage.
- What to do: To initiate a refund or exchange, please contact us. We will ask you to return the goods in their original condition, with their original packaging and tags. We always recommend using a recorded delivery service and keeping proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
- Please allow 14 days for returns to be processed.
- We regret that due to hygiene regulations, unwanted earrings cannot be returned.