Harry Potter Knitting Kit - Weasley Tea Cosy and Egg Cosies
Become a member of the Weasley family and add some handmade magic to your home with this Harry Potter Tea Cosy Knitting Kit. Inspired by the magic of the Wizarding World, this Tea Cosy and Egg Cosy Knitting Set contains everything you need to knit your own Harry Potter tea cosy and four egg cosies, reminiscent of the jumpers Mrs Weasley knitted for Fred and George every Christmas. The instructions include templates for all letters of the English alphabet so you can personalise your knitting for a truly individual result. Complete with needles, wool, and an illustrated step-by-step pattern instruction guide, this Harry Potter Knitting Set makes a great gift for creative Harry potter fans.
Harry Potter Knitting Kit contains:
• 100% Acrylic Yarn: 2 x Burgundy (25g), 2x Gold (25g)
• 1 pair of 3.5mm knitting needles, 1 darning needle
• A-Z English Alphabet Templates – you can knit letters of your choosing into the cosies
• Full colour illustrated step-by-step pattern and instructions (languages: European English (Metric), American English (Imperial), French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian)
This kit is suitable for intermediate knitters. Contents come packaged in a branded cardboard box.
To see the rest of our Harry Potter Knitting Kits visit the Toys and Games section of The Shop That Must Not Be Named website, which specialises in official Harry Potter merchandise and gifts.
PLEASE BE AWARE that orders are subject to courier delays outside of our control. If you need your order urgently, please upgrade to Next Day Delivery, but please understand that we cannot guarantee any delivery times at the moment.
Collection (in York)
If you would like to collect your order from our shop in York, select the 'Click & Collect' delivery option at checkout. Once your order has been picked we will contact you to let you know it is ready for you to pick up.
Standard Delivery on orders under £40 costs £1.50* for Cards and £3.95* for Small-Medium Parcels. Delivery takes 3-5 working days.
Standard Delivery on orders over £40 is free* and takes 3-5 working days.
*Some of the bulky/heavy items we offer for sale are excluded from our standard delivery charges and may incur a postage surcharge. If applicable, this is mentioned in the item description. You will be made aware of this during the checkout process.
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland ONLY) costs £6.95 for Cards and £9.95 for Small-Medium Parcels. Orders must be placed before 12pm, Monday to Friday only, excluding Bank Holidays. Next Day Delivery cannot be guaranteed on Saturdays. All Next Day orders placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Delivery to Europe costs from £14.99**.
Delivery to the Rest of the World costs from £24.99**.
**It may sometimes be possible that the standard international delivery charges set out above will prove insufficient for especially bulky/heavy parcels. In this case we will contact you and offer you a postage surcharge to meet the cost of shipping your order. Should you not wish to pay this surcharge we will refund your payment in full and cancel your order. Similarly, some of the smaller and lighter items we sell may cost less to post in which case we will issue a partial postage refund once your order is on its way.
All international deliveries come with tracking and require a signature upon receipt.
International customers may have to pay additional customs and VAT charges which are not included in the total price displayed at checkout. From January 1st 2021 this includes customers in Europe. The amount of customs duty and VAT to be paid will be assessed at the point of entry of the destination country. We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur.
You can purchase gift vouchers for The Shop That Must Not Be Named which can be spent both in store and on our website. Standard delivery for vouchers is free, unless you choose to upgrade your postage (for example, to Next Day Delivery) or if you purchase them with other items subject to a delivery charge.
- No refunds/exchanges after 14 days of delivery.
- Damaged Items: When good are received in a faulty condition, the customer is entitled to a replacement product, or a full money refund, including postage and return postage.
- Buyer Remorse: If you have changed your mind about an item you bought, you are entitled to an exchange, or a full money refund, excluding postage and return postage.
- What to do: To initiate a refund or exchange, please contact us. We will ask you to return the goods in their original condition, with their original packaging and tags. We always recommend using a recorded delivery service and keeping proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
- Please allow 14 days for returns to be processed.
- We regret that due to hygiene regulations, unwanted earrings cannot be returned.