Harry Potter Jigsaw Puzzle - Gringotts Bank Escape (1000 Pieces)
Though it is tempting to spend your time plotting a way to break into the most secure location in the Wizarding World, it’s wiser to keep yourself out of mischief with this 1000-piece Gringotts Bank Escape jigsaw puzzle. The design shows a still from the final Harry Potter film when Harry, Ron and Hermione broke out of the glass ceiling of Gringotts on the back of a Hungarian Horntail. Presented in a Harry Potter themed box which shows the design of the jigsaw, this puzzle is a great gift for Harry Potter fans and families!
Paper/card. Presented in Harry Potter themed box measuring 20cm x 20cm x 8cm; completed puzzle measures 86cm x 33cm. Recommended for age 14+. Not suitable for children under 3 due to small parts choking hazard.
To see the rest of our Harry Potter Jigsaw Puzzles visit the Toys and Games section of The Shop That Must Not Be Named website, which specialises in official Harry Potter merchandise and gifts.
Collection (in York)
If you would like to collect your order from our shop rather than pay for postage, select the 'Click & Collect' delivery option at checkout. Once your goods have been picked and packed we will email you to let you know your goodies are ready for you to pick up.
Standard Delivery on orders under £40 costs £3.95 and takes 3-5 working days.
Standard Delivery on orders over £40 is free and takes 3-5 working days.
Some of the bulky/heavy items we offer for sale are excluded from our standard delivery charges and may incur a postage surcharge. You will be made aware of this during the checkout process.
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland ONLY) costs £9.95. Orders must be placed before 3pm. (Monday to Friday only).
Next Day Delivery cannot be guaranteed on Saturdays. All Next Day orders placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Delivery to Europe costs £12.95.
Delivery to the Rest of the World costs £19.95.
All international deliveries come with tracking and require a signature upon receipt.
Please be aware that receiving goods in countries other than European Union member states may incur import duties and/or local taxes which are your responsibility.
It may sometimes be possible that the standard international delivery charges set out above will prove insufficient for especially bulky/heavy parcels. In this case we will contact you and offer you a postage surcharge to meet the cost of shipping your order. Should you not wish to pay this surcharge we will refund your payment in full and cancel your order.
Find your closest store that has this product available for collection.
- No refunds/exchanges after 14 days of delivery.
- Damaged Items: When good are received in a faulty condition, the customer is entitled to a replacement product, or a full money refund, including postage and return postage.
- Buyer Remorse: If you have changed your mind about an item you bought, you are entitled to an exchange, or a full money refund, excluding postage and return postage.
- What to do: To initiate a refund or exchange, please contact us. We will ask you to return the goods in their original condition, with their original packaging and tags. We always recommend using a recorded delivery service and keeping proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
- Please allow 14 days for returns to be processed.
- We regret that due to hygiene regulations, unwanted earrings cannot be returned.