Harry Potter Glasses (Set of 2) - Muggles
Add a splash of magic to your cold drinks with this pair of officially licensed Muggle glasses. One bears the name of a class on offer at Hogwarts – “Muggle Studies” – while the other shows one of Ron Weasley’s best quotes – “Don’t let the Muggles get you down”. The reverse of each glass shows the Harry Potter logo in red. This set is a great gift for Harry Potter loving couples… or yourself!
Glass. Individual mug measures 15cm tall, with diameter of 6cm and will hold 300ml. Set of 2 comes packaged in Harry Potter themed box which measures 14cm x 7cm x 16cm. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
To see the rest of our Harry Potter drinking glasses visit the Homeware section of The Shop That Must Not Be Named website, which specialises in official Harry Potter merchandise and gifts.
Collection (in York)
If you would like to collect your order from our shop rather than pay for postage, select the 'Click & Collect' delivery option at checkout. Once your goods have been picked and packed we will email you to let you know your goodies are ready for you to pick up.
Standard Delivery on orders under £40 costs £3.95* and takes 3-5 working days.
Standard Delivery on orders over £40 is free* and takes 3-5 working days.
*Some of the bulky/heavy items we offer for sale are excluded from our standard delivery charges and may incur a postage surcharge. If applicable, this is mentioned in the item description. You will be made aware of this during the checkout process. Similarly, some of the smaller and lighter items we sell may cost less to post in which case we will issue a partial postage refund once your order is on its way.
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland ONLY) costs £9.95. Orders must be placed before 3pm. (Monday to Friday only).
Next Day Delivery cannot be guaranteed on Saturdays. All Next Day orders placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Delivery to Europe costs from £12.95**.
Delivery to the Rest of the World costs from £19.95**.
All international deliveries come with tracking and require a signature upon receipt.
Please be aware that receiving goods in countries other than European Union member states may incur import duties and/or local taxes which are your responsibility.
**It may sometimes be possible that the standard international delivery charges set out above will prove insufficient for especially bulky/heavy parcels. In this case we will contact you and offer you a postage surcharge to meet the cost of shipping your order. Should you not wish to pay this surcharge we will refund your payment in full and cancel your order. Similarly, some of the smaller and lighter items we sell may cost less to post in which case we will issue a partial postage refund once your order is on its way.
You can purchase gift vouchers for The Shop That Must Not Be Named which can be spent both in store and on our website. Standard delivery for vouchers is free worldwide, unless you choose to upgrade your postage (for example, to Next Day Delivery) or if you purchase them with other items subject to a delivery charge.
Find your closest store that has this product available for collection.
- No refunds/exchanges after 14 days of delivery.
- Damaged Items: When good are received in a faulty condition, the customer is entitled to a replacement product, or a full money refund, including postage and return postage.
- Buyer Remorse: If you have changed your mind about an item you bought, you are entitled to an exchange, or a full money refund, excluding postage and return postage.
- What to do: To initiate a refund or exchange, please contact us. We will ask you to return the goods in their original condition, with their original packaging and tags. We always recommend using a recorded delivery service and keeping proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
- Please allow 14 days for returns to be processed.
- We regret that due to hygiene regulations, unwanted earrings cannot be returned.